Reinventing freight movement
- We take regular industry practice, then improve it
- We know you want freight to be an easy, no-hassle process, where your interests are looked after
- That drives us to find efficiencies and share the savings.
- By working with intermodal storage facilities in Sydney, we smooth our deliveries into port
- Put simply, it means lower, more predictable shipping costs without the additional stress and charges
Putting freight back on-track
- We operate the Bathurst Intermodal Rail Terminal (BIRT), a strategic freight gateway between Sydney and regional NSW
- The BIRT is a one-stop 6.6 ha. site that combines truck and rail freight facilities with heavy material handling and warehousing capacity.
- The BIRT is the lynchpin of our Western Intermodal Network (WIN) of partner facilities throughout western NSW.
- We partner with Pacific National, Linfox and MCS, giving you the best of local service, with global reach and scale
- The WIN makes the most of on-hand rolling stock and our network of partner facilities throughout Central Western NSW
- The WIN allows us to optimise your freight movements, based on time, place and volumes required
The full service
- We provide full export and import services for any commodity, product or project
- Forestry, fibre, grains and produce
- Fully compliant export fumigation services for any commodity
- AQIS-authorised officers on site and NSW EPA-licenced for all export requirements
- On-site warehousing available to consolidate part-deliveries or loads
- Full-service logistics in place for import containers, including wharf pick-up, rural tailgate, and delivery to your door, wherever you are
- Container de-stuffing and on-site warehousing available